Friday, December 14, 2012

For it is by GRACE..not Chocolate!(most days)

I know what you're all thinking.. she is CRAZY for starting this during the holidays, especially during Christmas!  My theory is, if I can eat healthy( mostly) during the holidays, then I can do it any ordinary day of the week EXCEPT during that grand week mother nature rears her ill timed head! ...TMI? Well, to all the women out there, we ALL know this week must include chocolate or someone probably will die!
( this is me with chocolate on those not so magical days!!)


Anyway, on to the chocolatey goodness of the post.... 

My goal is to share with you the highs and lows of this weight loss journey as a full time Christian, mother of 2, wife ,employee and most recent.. a blogger!  Even if I just have one reader, I know someone is helping keep me on track. I can't guarantee you will be impressed each time you read, but I will certainly try and make you laugh.

 I will admit, I have to pray a lot to resist that wonderful Kit Kat in the vending machine at work. (I know, I know.. its only chocolate but I promise I hear it singing to me some days.. "Give me a break, Give me a break, Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar")I pray about everything. Although, I have to admit, my emotions get the better of me sometimes and I don't make the right choice . Thanks to my wonderful God whose grace is unending, I can be a work in progress. He understands my shortcomings and what is better than that?! 
 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing.It is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8


With that said, it is by GRACE that I will share my story with you. I will be sharing any super recipes that I just have to get out there to world that are healthy, sharing how and what kind of fitness I take part in and anything that is relevant to my weight loss endeavor. I am not taking a magic pill or reading any special books, I am going to use good 'ole fashun ( catch my country-ness there) sweat,hard work, and lots of determination.

So, if you feel connected to me by this blog in some way, follow me! Join me on my journey to a better, healthier version of myself.

1 comment:

  1. For Me it would be doritos, chex mix, kettle chips...anything salty and savory (or spicy!). And while prego...well, it's pretty much what I'm craving EVERYDAY! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete