Friday, December 28, 2012

Guilty by Holiday

This post will be short and sweet due to my lack of technology around my house these days. My phone decided to not charge anymore so I am currently using my husbands phone to post this. Yes, as you may have assumed I am beyond guilty of indulging during the holidays. Sweets are my weakness. I ate every single cookie or brownie that was placed in front of me. It wast like a whole plate but I definite could not resist the temptation of the chocolate! Despite my weakness for sweets, I did manage to workout everyday. I did get a chance to try on a pair of jeans I haven't wore in over a year and a half and they fit ! I am down two dress sizes but I know I MUST give up the sweets. I would happily show you all a picture but as I said low technology is preventing this. I will do my best to update you all. Until next time.. happy fitnessing!!

2 comments:

  1. hey, you worked out! I think it's totally okay to indulge over the holidays, but you got that one up on them by doing that. Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really tryig with cutting down on the sweets mostly for my teeth lol. I have wayyyy to many cavities !!lol

      Delete